Monday, January 11, 2010

babye!

the clock is ticking fast
oh my!
the sands of time is moving carelessly
oh my!

soon

ill be old

soon

ill be a year older

soon

ill be adding 1 to my age

whew

just so invigorating
i feel excited
i feel tensed
i feel happy

thank you
for anybody who'll be reading this
thank you
for those who don't
thank you
for those people who kept on teasing me to party
thank you
for those who don't
thank you
for those who tries to bring me down
if it weren't for then i wouldn't be stronger
thank you
for those who keep smiling for me
thank you
for those who argue with me
thank you
for those who stop me
if it weren't for i wouldn't have to go on
thank you
thank you

thank you
for the people who love me for what i am and loves me still for who i am not
thank you
for those who brought warmth when i feel so cold
thank you
for those who care for me in spite of my bitchiness
thank you
for those who were beside when im likely to fall down
thank you
for those who supported me despite the circumstances
thank you
for those who laugh with me even if they're in no mood
thank you
for those who sing with me, cry with me, laugh with me, run with me, eat with me,
and everything you do with me

thank you guys

i just can't thank you enough
this will be my last chance of thanking you as a 17 y/o..haha

sorry for those whom i hurt intentionally, unintentionally, unfairly, fairly, cruelly, bitchily, cunningly and whatever adjective i could add up

thank you thank you
sorry sorry

at least you've arrived at this portion of my blog post:)

thanks for the patience
patience is all there is
but there's also a point if you just do what you feel and run or maybe just go at the end to read the gist:)) but anyway no matter what you do at least you've read a part of this

thanks
lets continue to be friends

lets build our relationship stronger than ever

thanks

i love my papa and mama and kuya archie and kuya jep2 and ate nining

my friends
my best friends
my special friends
my coolest friends

all my friends

thank you:)

can't thank you enough
don't know how my 17th yr will be if it weren't for you
pls continue to be there for me
thanks
love lots
~magne

kiss x hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment