Tuesday, January 12, 2010

simply 18!

cool!
now im 18
well, its not so sensational as to the birth of the new king of England nor the election of new Pope
whew
loved it
all those kisses(chocolates)
all those cards with letters like 2H 3A 2P 2Y 1B 1I 1T 1D 1M 1G 1N 1E
loved it
H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y M A G N E!
with all the "I'm the no. nth, Happy birthday" with matching kisses

thanks
:)
you made me feel special
thanks:)
i really did loved it
i didn't plan on having somethings like this
never thought you would organize something like this
thank you
i just can't thank you enough
thank you
thank you
for all who have put efforts in giving me the letters
for all who have put efforts in creating such letters

i know its not as lavish as what we see in the movies
but its more touching than you can ever think of

thank you
thank you

and to my best friend:)
thank you
i may not know whos texting me
but i know its ur prerogative that they text me messages that i don't know why they'd texted me
:)
it's like the whole 2nd yr bsn sent their greetings today:)
loved it:)

thank you everyone!
you've made me feel very special
:)
you've made my first day as 18y/o very memorable
:)
thank you
can't drop the smile
thank you:)
thank you

i won't fail to mention the one who have inpired me the most and for whom ive wept the hardest:
my papa, i won't fail to mention the one who nurtured me with love and pampered me with care since time immemorial: my mama, i won't even fail to mention the person who is always concerned as to what might happen to me if i wet my hands too long: my kuya archie, the one who always argue with me and i argue with and if it weren't for her i would be worst dresser ever!:my ate nining, the one who is always there for me to support with whatevere i do, my guardian when it comes to heart matters, my kuya jep2..thank you:) i just love you guys:)

thanks:)
thanks:)
for everybody
mga tita ko, mga tita ko, mga pinsan ko, mga pamangkin ko
lahat lahat na:)
slamat:)

thanks:):-*

No comments:

Post a Comment