Tuesday, January 5, 2010

trapped

im trapped
in a vortex that i created
the me of the past
the me who dreamed
the me who wished
now its getting on to me all
im confused
im so damn confused
i can't get out
but i have to somehow
its hard
i know
but i don't care
i have more important people to love
so i have to
i just have to stop this force
i know i need to do it fast
its creepy
somehow im being hurled
i can't stop the flow
im joining it
coz i don't know how to reverse
its some kind of spell
its taking me to its depths
stop
but its not likely to do so
what do i do?
i promised not to go with it
and yet all i am doing is that
i can do this
i can stop it
its too soon to conclude
i just know


i just have to wait
even if the waiting is long
i know i can
i just have to stick to what is decided
period

No comments:

Post a Comment